Account Vast Help Center
Need help with your Vast service? Find your specific Vast service below to begin or chat with a local Vast service representative.
Five Key Parts of Your Bill
- Bill Overview: this area includes your account number, the bill due date and the amount due. It is essentially your bill at a glance.
- Statement Summary: this area will show all recent charges to your account and your outstanding balance. It includes any recent payments or credits, new charges for the billing period and all taxes. Vast also includes special messages in this section. Keep an eye on this section for service changes and exclusive opportunities.
- Remittance Area: this is the area you will detach from the rest of the bill and mail to the provided company address.
- Payments and Adjustments (on back): This area provides a more detailed breakdown of your monthly charges and taxes. It will also include any recent payments or credits to your account.
- Vast EasyPay (on back): Fill out this area and include it with your payment to enroll into the Vast EasyPay program. It’s one less check to write each month — one less deadline to worry about. You will still receive monthly statements and can cancel at any time. Go here to enroll.
Your First Bill
Your first bill will appear slightly different than other bills. It may include one-time fees for installation, equipment or any outstanding charges on your account. These charges will be itemized for easy identification.
Get Fast, Convenient Two-Way Access to Your Account
GOCare provides two-way access to Vast customer account information through SMS messages. Information accessible through GOCare includes Balance, Payment Due Date, Payment Confirmation and Account Changes.
This service is simple to use and available on any wireless phone. If you can open a text message, you can use GOCare. GOCare is a free service from Vast. However, a customer’s mobile service provider may charge the mobile user to send/receive text messages depending on the terms of their mobile account.
Vast GOCare Shortcodes
Here is a list of shortcodes available through GOCare:
VAST: Text VAST to 90622 to initiate the Opt-In process through your mobile phone. You will be asked for the Last Name and Last 4 Digits of Phone Number on the Account for Verification.
BAL: Text BAL to 90622 at any point during the month to receive a text message with your current balance due & the date it is due.
PAY: Text PAY to 90622 at any point during the month to receive a text message with your most recent payment posted to your account and when it was posted.
DUEDATE: Text DUEDATE to 90622 at any point during the month to receive a text message with the date your next payment is due (and the amount due).
APPT: Text APPT to 90622 to receive a text message with any scheduled appointments you might have. You may then CONFIRM or CHANGE your appointment.
OUTAGE: Text OUTAGE to 90622 to inquire if a service outage exists in your area. You will be asked about your outage and offered the ability to talk to a representative.
HELP: Text HELP to 90622 to receive a text with all available KEYWORDS to access your account information.
STOP: Text STOP to 90622 at any time during the month to stop receiving SMS account alerts to your mobile phone.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? We can help!Contact Support
Sign up today by texting "VAST" to 90622 to get started.
You will need to provide your Last Name and Last 4 Digits of the Phone Number associated with the Account for authentication.
Terms & Conditions
GOCare is only available to subscribers of Vast services. Subscribers can receive account balance, payment, appointment and outage information.Learn More